Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Not WorThy

i am proud to say that i was once an active member of the best organisation in Univeristi Kebangsaan Malaysia..Urusetia Pembangunan Sumber Manusia(UPSM) but due to certain restraints..i had to pull myself out..i planned bout it for some while though..
UPSM has given me things that i couldn't imagine i could get anywhere else..love..compassion..understanding..and friendship..UPSM trained me to become a trainer and eventhough i 'm not qualified to train anyone..i do have the basic knowledge of the field..
UPSM has shaped me to who i am now..but even with all the knowledge i curently have..i'm not sure how i'm going to hold the burden of becoming the president of Micribiology Cub..this is by far the most straight forward post from me..no witty phrases..no crafty insults..just me speaking my mind bout this current issue..and i just want support from every member of the club..to right the wrongs of our seniors..to shed some light on the narrow mind set of our beloved microbiologists to be...

3 comments:

alang said...

bley nye moaz....u hv d talent...

Hailey Tereso Francis said...

gambatte muadz....sowiee xdtg time AGM kelab mikrob aritu....huhuhu~~

Mu'AdZ iBnU SoFri said...

thank u guys...:( hee..*fingers crossed*