Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tHe ReAL DeaL..

tHis is my first official posting..and this post will initiate my coming to the world of blogging..God willing..i never actually understood the word..blogging..blogger..blog..yeah it passed me by but never have i embraced it like football or sleeping sessions during the occasional downpour..my perception to the world has changed during the last few years..God Al-Mighty has gifted many freinds and not so friendly aquatintses that have shattered the walls that have been constricting my mind..demolished the accumulating ignorance that could have well sent me down a short and narrowminded road..there wasn't really a purpose for me blogging besides improving my typing skills..but after reading posts by other people i felt the sudden urge to express myself and what i belive in..it may sound corny..but i am who i am..and i know i'm not perfect..but i hope my 'not being perfect'ness can open the hearts if not the eyes of you fellow readers..and with this i hope to go againts the world with as we malaysians say..'kaki yang lebar' and 'dada besi'..

1 comment:

Wan Munira said...

salam muaz..indeed tOday is a present